KI Training and Assessing (RTO 52593) provides High Risk Work Licence and Nationally Accredited training to the Mining, Civil and Industrial sectors.
- The company has been established to complement KI Groups existing business divisions to offer a complete service to our clients and employees. The Training & Assessing division provides opportunity for people to up skill their qualifications to assist them to gain entry into the above mentioned sectors. Highly qualified and industry experienced trainers are engaged to conduct all of our training services. The extensive knowledge of our trainers is complimented by our state of the art facilities in Perth, which provide a safe and controlled environment for completion of training courses.
KI Training and Assessing services include:
- High risk work training
- Nationally accredited training
- Mobile plant training
- Certificate III in Civil Construction Plant Operations
- Verification of competency (VOC’S)
- Site based training – Perth and Remote Locations
- Customised training courses to suit your organizational needs
- Construction Training Fund Bulk Billing Service
- KI Training and Assessing is an approved training vendor to Citic Pacific – Sino Iron and have Trainer and Assessors that are approved to conduct BHP VOCs. In addition, remote site based training services are available and can be scheduled at short notice if required. We can also tailor training packages at our client’s workplaces providing the flexibility for employees to complete their training in a familiar environment.
KI Training and Assessing strives to meet all training needs through our commitment to providing clients and individuals with a quality training experience. We continually assess and review our training practices to ensure our services remain at the highest standard in the field.
Find the job opportunity of a life time right here on our website