Slewing Crane (CO)
UNIT OF COMPETENCY:
TLILIC4011 - Licence to Operate a Slewing Mobile Crane (over 100 tonnes)
Worksafe Western Australia Certification
Click here for unit of competency details
This unit specifies the skills and knowledge required to safely operate a slewing mobile crane with a capacity over 100 tonnes. This unit applies to the activitities of a person operating a slewing mobile crane with a capacity over 100 tonnes that is a;
- non slewing mobile crane with a capacity exceeding 3 tonnes
- reach stacker
- slewing mobile crane with a capacity over 100 tonnes
- vehicle loading crane with a capacity of 10 metre tonnes or more, excluding the application of load estimation and slinging techniques to move a load.
PREREQUISITES & COURSE REQUIREMENTS:
- Persons must be 18 year of age or older
- Photo ID must be presented i.e current drivers licence or passport
- Basic numeracy skills
- Basic english language and literacy skills
On successful completion of the course persons will receive a Statement of Attainment - and Notice Of Assessment which is valid for 60 days. Once a copy of your Statement Of Attainment, Worksafe Application and Worksafe Fee has been submitted to the relevant state or territory regulator you will receive a National High Risk Licence.
*Note - The course price does not include the Worksafe Application Fee of $95
KITA can lodge your Worksafe application for High Risk Work Licence for a fee of $110, this includes and administration fee. Two passport photos must be provided.