KI Training & Assessing can provide companies with the benefit of delivering nationally recognised training, without having to become a Registered Training Organisation in their own right.
Engaging in an auspice agreement enables your in-house trainer and assessor’s to utilise KI Training & Assessing’s scope of registration to deliver units of competency or full qualifications to your employees.
KI Training & Assessing addresses the compliance issues for all regulatory bodies and issues the statements of attainment and qualifications.
What will you gain from a partnership with KI Training & Assessing?
A Partnership will allow you to;
- Deliver nationally accredited training and qualifications to your employees
- Be assured of the integrity and quality of the assessments your employees receive
- Internally manage your in-house training programs rather than outsourcing the work
- Deliver training both on and off the job, at times and places suited to your schedule
- Customise the course material to be aligned with your organisations systems and procedures
- Provide your workforce with the pathways to further training and career development
- Deliver nationally accredited training that ensures employees have the skills and competencies your organisation requires
Strict criteria must be met before an auspice agreement can be entered into with KI Training and Assessing.