- The company has been established to complement KI Groups existing business divisions to offer a complete service to our clients and employees. The Training & Assessing division provides opportunity for people to up skill their qualifications to assist them to gain entry into the above mentioned sectors.Highly qualified and industry experienced trainers are engaged to conduct all of our training services. The extensive knowledge of our trainers is complimented by our state of the art facilities in Perth, which provide a safe and controlled environment for completion of training courses.
KI Training and Assessing services:
- Nationally accredited training
- High risk work licence training including: dogging, rigging, scaffolding, operating forklifts, elevated work platforms (EWP).
- Short courses including: Confined Space training, Work Safely at Heights, Telehandler, Gas Test Atmospheres.
- Safety training including: Low Voltage rescue, White Card.
- Verification of competency (VOC’S)
- Site based training
- KI Training and Assessing is an approved training vendor to Citic Pacific – Sino Iron and have Trainer and Assessors that are approved to conduct BHP VOCs.In addition, remote site based training services are available and can be scheduled at short notice if required. We can also tailor training packages at our client’s workplaces providing the flexibility for employees to complete their training in a familiar environment.
KI Training and Assessing strives to meet all training needs through our commitment to providing clients and individuals with a quality training experience. We continually assess and review our training practices to ensure our services remain at the highest standard in the field.