KI Group have highly qualified and experienced recruitment staff with extensive working knowledge of the sectors mentioned sectors.
It is our extensive knowledge of these industries that gives KI Group a decisive edge in today’s highly competitive market.
Our recruitment divisions are dedicated to providing our valued clients and employees with the highest quality recruitment service at all times.
Our industry leading recruitment systems enable us to provide our clients with highly skilled and experienced personnel for casual, temporary or permanent placements. This is serviced through our database of ‘job ready’ personnel and our network of offices located in Perth South, Perth North and Kununurra.
- All KI Group personnel are subject to stringent recruitment screening processes including;
- Face to face candidate interviewing
- Thorough work referencing relative to professional / trade /industrial qualifications
- Confirmation and qualification of trade certification and relevant Industrial ticketing
- Any additional recruitment requirements specific to / and or required for employment at a client’s organization
- Medically tested for fitness and suitability for employment
- KI Group strives to meet the changing needs of the workplace through our commitment to providing clients with tailored solutions to meet their personnel & equipment requirements. We are consistently assessing our business systems and implementing innovative technology designed to deliver overall cost effectiveness and increased productivity to our clients.
KI TRAINING ASSESSING
KI EQUIPMENT HIRE
KI Equipment Hire supports the mining, civil, industrial and construction sectors though our cranes, mine specified light vehicles, ancillary and earthmoving equipment.
KI PROJECTS & ENGINEERING
We provide services to the mining, industrial and civil sectors, which include earthworks, concreting, fabrication, mechanical and general maintenance.
Find the job opportunity of a life time right here on our website