We are seeking a highly experienced Supervisor (Welding/Boilermaker) to join our client workshop based team.
Working approx 8-10hrs per day, Monday to Friday. You will be responsible for supervising up to 20 employees.
To be considered, you will have:
- Minimum 7yrs+ experience in similar supervisory/management role
- Background in the Industry
- High level communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to set and adhere to deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to plan, project manage and problem solve
- Ability to hire, delveop, motivate, manage to get the best out of your team
- Mandarin speaking (preferred)
Successful candidate will be required to complete a Pre Employment Medical, including Drug & Alcohol Screen.
Your resume must contain at least 3 contactable work related referees to support your experience, which will be demonstrated in your resume.
If you are confident that you meet the requirements for this role, apply via this job link.
For further information, contact our Rockingham office on 9592 6787