Draftsperson required for full time role based in Henderson.
This role is expected to start in early May.
Working Monday to Friday, the hourly rate will depend on your knowledge and skills.
- Sound experience in AUTOCAD
- Experience working with Engineering/Mechanical drawings
- Understanding of Projections (1st/3rd angles, etc)
- CNC Programming
- Prime Cut software experience (desirable)
- Some knowledge of the Mining Industry and.or Chutes/Buckets or Wearplate Linings (desirable)
Successful Candidate will be required to complete a Drug & Alcohol Screen.
Your resume must list 3 contactable referees, who can support your skills and experience in this role which will be demonstrated in your resume.
Further information can be obtain by calling our office on 9592 6787 or submit your resume via the APPLY FOR THIS JOB link