Maintenance & Shut Parts Coordinator
Maintenance/Shut Parts Coordinator required to join our on site crew based in the East Kimberley
This role offers long tern opportunity on a 4 days on/ 3 days off roster. You will be required to be on site during major shutdowns, which may include weekends.
Points of Hire will be FIFO from Perth or DIDO from Kununurra/Wyndham/Halls Creek.
Essential for this role:
- Strong Safety Awareness
- Knowledge of and experience in using SAP
- High level communication skills
- Competent in Microsoft Excel
- High Risk Forklift (LF) ticket
- Working At Heights ticket (current in last 2yrs)
- Confined Space ticket (current in last 2yrs)
- National Police Check (current in last 6 months)
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Work in Work Orders/Notifications aligned with Maintenance Plans
- Follow up Purchase Orders/Purchase Requests
- Liaise with Vendors, Planners & Schedulers to ensure lead times and parts ordered are correct & will be on site in nominated times
- Update Shut Parts, Tracking Spreadsheet & Shut Tracking Boards
- Liaise with site base KI Crew Coordinator
Successful candidate will be required to undergo a Pre Employment Medical, including Drug & Alcohol Screen
For further information, please call our Rockingham office on 9592 6787.
Your resume, which will demonstrate your experience in this or a similar role and list 3 contactable referees.