Due to growth in our business, we are seeking to fill roles in our shutdown/maintenance crew.
These roles are FIFO from Perth or DIDO from Kununurra/Wyndham and Halls Creek.
Mobilisation Date will be 7/1/09
- Aust recognised Trade Certificate
- Minimum 3yrs exp in heavy industrial environment
- National High Risk Rigging (RB) and/or Dogging (DG) ticket
- National High Risk Forklift ticket (LF)
- National High Risk Elevated Work Platform (EWP) ticket
- National Police Clearance (issued within the last 6 months) or the ability to apply for one
- Valid Confined Space Ticket and Working Safely at Heights tickets (issued within last 2yrs)
- Pass Pre Employment Medical, including Drug & Alcohol Screen
- Complete online inductions
- Ability to work 12hr shift (day or night), at times in hot and humid conditions.
to be considered please send your updated resume, which will include miniminum 3 contactable referees.