Working in partnership with our client, KI Group have an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Shutdown Planner. This is a site critical role that requires a motivated, hardworking individual who will have a professional attitude and the desire to make a difference.
What we expect from you:
- Minimum of 5 years mine site fixed plant experience - a large percentage of your time will be spent in the field scoping and verifying the work that is required
- Strong commitment towards safety and quality
- Experienced planning skills – you will review work orders prior to scheduling to ensure that estimates for labour, skills, materials are included and optimised
- Workflow management - produce precise and detailed packs for all planned work orders to maximise the team’s efficiency
- Achieve outcomes – produce shutdown work packs
- Schedule - ability to co-ordinate parts and resources
What you will bring:
- Trade qualification - ideally Cert III in Mechanical Fitting or Engineering Fabrication
- SAP – essential
- Proficient in Microsoft project and excel
- Previous supervisory experience (SECT 44 training is preferred)
- National high-risk certificate LF
- Current WA manual driving license
- Current working at heights (dated within the last 2 years)
- Confined space (dated within the last 2 years)
- Ability to pass medical including drug and alcohol screening
What you can expect:
- This is a long-term casual opportunity (12 months plus) that will be FIFO from Perth
- Roster: 7 days on, 7 days off
Your resume must demonstrate your experience and contain 3 contactable referees.
Resumes can be submitted via this job posting.
Please note that only candidates who match the above criteria will be contacted.