Belt Splicers/Rubber Liners
KI Group is a specialist provider of services to the Mining, Construction, Civil, Commercial, Industrial and Oil and Gas sectors.
We are currently seeking experienced Rubber Liners and Belt Splicers to assist with major shutdowns both within Western Australia and South Australia.
These jobs involve the application of rubber lining to pipes, spools, launders, agitator blades & chutes along with fixed plant conveyor maintenance to Rollers & Roller frame change outs, Skirt replacement and repairs.
To be successful for these roles you must have the following experience and Qualifications;
- Hot Splice, Mechanical Splice and Super Screw experience
- Ability to prep belts
- Ability to install belts in either workshop or on site
- Confined Space Ticket (Current within 2 years)
- White Card
- Working At Heights (Current within 2 Years)
- Own tools are essential
- Some sites require a current Police Clearance
All suitable candidates will be required to pass a Pre Employment Medical & Drug and Alcohol Screen.
If you wish to apply for the position please hit "APPLY NOW". For further details please call our office on 08 9592 6787.